Welcome to *Sexy_Ones.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to *Sexy_Ones.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexy_Ones Offical website

Wasssaaahh, This is the homepage of *Sexy_Ones clan

3 posters

Silencer*

SniperChick
    SniperChick
    Rookie

Silencer* Empty Silencer*

Post  SniperChick Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm not sure how you are hoping to have your clan represented in game. If you are intending to go into games to piss people off and slander people then you are doing a bang up job. However if you are hoping to make a decent name for yourself as good players and members of the crossfire community you might want to reconsider a/some member(s). Silencer* came in to a game that was hosted by [M]ercenary along with some of our friends from D1 and without provocation started saying that D1 was a hack clan and that Fox is a coder and hacker multiple times. He was asked and told to stop but would not let it go. Most of the [M]ercenary members are former members of D1, I myself was a LT and one of my LTs was a LT with them. So before representing yourselves as flaming noobs you might want to know your facts. D1 does not allow hacking in their clan, any member found to be hacking is removed and reported. Any remembers suspected to be hacking are removed and reported. And i can say this with the utmost confidence as a former LT for, and more importantly a good friend of Fox that he does not hack.
    [SO]Wolf
    [SO]Wolf
    Wolf moderates you bish.
    Wolf moderates you bish.

Silencer* Empty Re: Silencer*

Post  [SO]Wolf Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:39 pm

SniperChick wrote:I'm not sure how you are hoping to have your clan represented in game. If you are intending to go into games to piss people off and slander people then you are doing a bang up job. However if you are hoping to make a decent name for yourself as good players and members of the crossfire community you might want to reconsider a/some member(s). Silencer* came in to a game that was hosted by [M]ercenary along with some of our friends from D1 and without provocation started saying that D1 was a hack clan and that Fox is a coder and hacker multiple times. He was asked and told to stop but would not let it go. Most of the [M]ercenary members are former members of D1, I myself was a LT and one of my LTs was a LT with them. So before representing yourselves as flaming noobs you might want to know your facts. D1 does not allow hacking in their clan, any member found to be hacking is removed and reported. Any remembers suspected to be hacking are removed and reported. And i can say this with the utmost confidence as a former LT for, and more importantly a good friend of Fox that he does not hack.

Silencer* will NOT have a place in this clan if I catch him flaming/accusing people for ANY reason.

We @ [SO] Are deeply sorry for any problems with our clan members. Thank-you for bringing this to my attention and I will be keeping a close eye on him, and if what you say is true he WILL be kicked with due haste.
    SniperChick
    SniperChick
    Rookie

Post  SniperChick Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Silencer* Crossf46

Silencer* Crossf47

Silencer* Crossf48

Just a couple of SS I took during the game, I assure you there were several more though.

I appreciate your interest in your members, I understand leading a clan it is difficult to keep track of everything that happens. In any case I hope our next meeting it on better terms!
    [SO]WhiteBoi
    Sexy_Ones king!
    Sexy_Ones king!

Post  [SO]WhiteBoi Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 am

SniperChick wrote:Silencer* Crossf46

Silencer* Crossf47

Silencer* Crossf48

Just a couple of SS I took during the game, I assure you there were several more though.

I appreciate your interest in your members, I understand leading a clan it is difficult to keep track of everything that happens. In any case I hope our next meeting it on better terms!

thanks for taking the time to come and report this to us, we will handle it.
    [SO]Wolf
    [SO]Wolf
    Wolf moderates you bish.
    Wolf moderates you bish.

Post  [SO]Wolf Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 am

SniperChick wrote:Silencer* Crossf46

Silencer* Crossf47

Silencer* Crossf48

Sorry for the long reply.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:54 am