Welcome to *Sexy_Ones.

Sexy_Ones Offical website

Wasssaaahh, This is the homepage of *Sexy_Ones clan

    Can't play crossfire

    Share
    avatar
    [GFX]-IceWolf-
    Honoured Member

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Netherlands

    Can't play crossfire

    Post  [GFX]-IceWolf- on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:03 pm

    Awww man I can't play crossfire Mad Mad
    Im getting a BSoD
    I'm using windows 7 though,
    I can play it on my other com,puter but that sucks becuase its slow Mad
    ITS SO STUPID ow well im getting windows xp ultimate edition now so lets see what that one does


    _________________
    Just because I smile,, Doesn't mean I'm happy,,,


    [SO]WhiteBoi
    Sexy_Ones king!
    Sexy_Ones king!

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2009-09-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Patroling

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [SO]WhiteBoi on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 am

    [GFX]-IceWolf- wrote:Awww man I can't play crossfire Mad Mad
    Im getting a BSoD
    I'm using windows 7 though,
    I can play it on my other com,puter but that sucks becuase its slow Mad
    ITS SO STUPID ow well im getting windows xp ultimate edition now so lets see what that one does

    Lols xD dw im running xp i think its the best xD dont know about w7 yet though coz ive never used it.
    avatar
    [SO]TheNinja
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2009-09-29
    Age : 26
    Location : In the shadows

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [SO]TheNinja on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:06 am

    [SO]Ricky1337 wrote:
    [GFX]-IceWolf- wrote:Awww man I can't play crossfire Mad Mad
    Im getting a BSoD
    I'm using windows 7 though,
    I can play it on my other com,puter but that sucks becuase its slow Mad
    ITS SO STUPID ow well im getting windows xp ultimate edition now so lets see what that one does

    Lols xD dw im running xp i think its the best xD dont know about w7 yet though coz ive never used it.

    lol u fail, vista FTW!!!!

    naw im jokin vista actually sucks, and i dont mean in the god way, vista is shit :@@@


    _________________
    avatar
    [SO]Wolf
    Wolf moderates you bish.
    Wolf moderates you bish.

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Location : Away

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [SO]Wolf on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 am

    [SO]TheNinja wrote:
    [SO]Ricky1337 wrote:
    [GFX]-IceWolf- wrote:Awww man I can't play crossfire Mad Mad
    Im getting a BSoD
    I'm using windows 7 though,
    I can play it on my other com,puter but that sucks becuase its slow Mad
    ITS SO STUPID ow well im getting windows xp ultimate edition now so lets see what that one does

    Lols xD dw im running xp i think its the best xD dont know about w7 yet though coz ive never used it.

    lol u fail, vista FTW!!!!

    naw im jokin vista actually sucks, and i dont mean in the god way, vista is shit :@@@

    Its called "Shista".


    _________________


    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    avatar
    [GFX]-IceWolf-
    Honoured Member

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [GFX]-IceWolf- on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:42 am

    [SO]Wolf wrote:
    [SO]TheNinja wrote:
    [SO]Ricky1337 wrote:
    [GFX]-IceWolf- wrote:Awww man I can't play crossfire Mad Mad
    Im getting a BSoD
    I'm using windows 7 though,
    I can play it on my other com,puter but that sucks becuase its slow Mad
    ITS SO STUPID ow well im getting windows xp ultimate edition now so lets see what that one does

    Lols xD dw im running xp i think its the best xD dont know about w7 yet though coz ive never used it.

    lol u fail, vista FTW!!!!

    naw im jokin vista actually sucks, and i dont mean in the god way, vista is shit :@@@

    Its called "Shista".

    I know what the problem is now,, It's GameGuard Mad I found a way to play games that runs with Gamegaurd on windows 7 so I can play crossfire again,, and im going to test it very soon then I will pwn the noobs with my very own badges Very Happy Very Happy
    atleast if it works =/
    Twisted Evil MUAHAHAHA BEWARE OF -IceWolf- Twisted Evil


    _________________
    Just because I smile,, Doesn't mean I'm happy,,,

    avatar
    [SO]Wolf
    Wolf moderates you bish.
    Wolf moderates you bish.

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Location : Away

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [SO]Wolf on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

    [GFX]-IceWolf- wrote:

    I know what the problem is now,, It's GameGuard Mad I found a way to play games that runs with Gamegaurd on windows 7 so I can play crossfire again,, and im going to test it very soon then I will pwn the noobs with my very own badges Very Happy Very Happy
    atleast if it works =/
    Twisted Evil MUAHAHAHA BEWARE OF -IceWolf- Twisted Evil

    Ur telling me you made kill badges without playing crossfire?


    _________________


    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    avatar
    [GFX]-IceWolf-
    Honoured Member

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [GFX]-IceWolf- on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:36 pm

    [SO]Wolf wrote:
    [GFX]-IceWolf- wrote:

    I know what the problem is now,, It's GameGuard Mad I found a way to play games that runs with Gamegaurd on windows 7 so I can play crossfire again,, and im going to test it very soon then I will pwn the noobs with my very own badges Very Happy Very Happy
    atleast if it works =/
    Twisted Evil MUAHAHAHA BEWARE OF -IceWolf- Twisted Evil

    Ur telling me you made kill badges without playing crossfire?

    Uhm maybe =P i couldn't play crossfire and K.o.s was downloading so i was bored and wanted to photoshop something Very Happy

    ow and ricky still didnt pm me about the site's logo I sended a pm 2 or 3 days ago and still no reply silent Neutral Shocked


    _________________
    Just because I smile,, Doesn't mean I'm happy,,,

    avatar
    [GFX]-IceWolf-
    Honoured Member

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [GFX]-IceWolf- on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 am

    Alright i don't know why i was so happy because the patch for GameGuard doesn't work Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad well now i need to play K.o.s my whole life until GameGuard runs with windows 7 so until then no pwning nubs Crying or Very sad


    _________________
    Just because I smile,, Doesn't mean I'm happy,,,

    avatar
    [SO]Wolf
    Wolf moderates you bish.
    Wolf moderates you bish.

    Posts : 98
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Location : Away

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [SO]Wolf on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:12 am

    Double post Shocked

    Stupid gamegaurd Sad


    _________________


    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.
    I DO READ PM'S SO PM ME.

    [SO]WhiteBoi
    Sexy_Ones king!
    Sexy_Ones king!

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2009-09-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Patroling

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [SO]WhiteBoi on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:21 am

    [SO]TheNinja wrote:
    [SO]Ricky1337 wrote:
    [GFX]-IceWolf- wrote:Awww man I can't play crossfire Mad Mad
    Im getting a BSoD
    I'm using windows 7 though,
    I can play it on my other com,puter but that sucks becuase its slow Mad
    ITS SO STUPID ow well im getting windows xp ultimate edition now so lets see what that one does

    Lols xD dw im running xp i think its the best xD dont know about w7 yet though coz ive never used it.

    lol u fail, vista FTW!!!!

    naw im jokin vista actually sucks, and i dont mean in the god way, vista is shit :@@@

    Vista fails lol.
    avatar
    [SO]TheNinja
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2009-09-29
    Age : 26
    Location : In the shadows

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  [SO]TheNinja on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 am

    yes its true Sad

    i might buy a mac, there supposed to be awesome :p


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Can't play crossfire

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:08 pm